To send member news for inclusion in the PWS Newsletter email your info to:
email@example.com (Mary Grassell, editor)
- January 1, for winter newsletter
- April 1, for spring newsletter
- July 1, for Summer newsletter
- October1, for Fall newsletter
Our newsletter is primarily for the benefit of informing PWS members. News content should be current (within the last 6 months) and as brief as possible (75 -100 words maximum).
What we can use in member news:
- Links to articles where you and your work are mentioned
- Publications about you or your work
- Special exhibitions; e.g. a show at the White House
- Publications you authored
- Acceptance in a major exhibition
- A major award you have won
We cannot list: workshops, unless there is a special benefit to our members, such as a 10% discount to PWS members. (To advertise a workshop, please see rates listed below)
We also accept commercial advertising at the same rates.
Rates and acceptable sizes:
- business card: Non-members $25, members $15
- Quarter page (3.5 x 4.75) Non-members $50, members $35
- Send inquiries and information to the Newsletter editor, Mary Grassell, at the email address shown on the contact page. The Editor will discuss the details and where to send your check.